- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As we mentioned back in May, Rooney Mara is the new face of Calvin Klein’s latest fragrance, Downtown. And as such, the actress reunited with Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and Social Network director David Fincher on a dreamy video ad, which premiered this week.
The 28 year-old shines in the black and white mini-movie as she transitions from a chic rocker riding the subway to a glamorous actress arriving on set as the Yeah Yeah Yeahs’ “Runaway” plays in the background.
The scent’s feminine and musky mix is inspired by New York City’s downtown hotspot and will be available on Aug. 21 in four sizes—a roller ball ($19), 1 oz. ($45), 1.7 oz. ($65) and 3 oz. ($80).
Mara follows in the CK fragrance ad-footsteps of Eva Mendes (Secret Obsession), Diane Kruger (Beauty), Scarlett Johansson (Eternity Moment) and Alexander Skarsgard ( Encounter), all of whom have appeared in past scent campaigns for the brand.
Watch Mara in Calvin Klein’s Downtown fragrance ad, below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day