- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A floor-length rosy red Azzedine Alaia gown with mini cut-out patterns seen around the neckline, above the knee and the bottom hemline.
The Wearer: Gone Girl star Rosamund Pike.
The Event: The IWC “Come Fly With Us” Gala dinner during IWC Schaffhausen’s launch of the Pilot’s Watches Novelties at the annual SIHH watch fair in Geneva on Tuesday.
Why We Dig: It’s been a minute since we’ve seen her hit the red carpet, but Pike clearly hasn’t lost her touch for making heads turn. The British actress looked every bit like a movie star in the scarlet number. With a matching red pout (swiped on by makeup artist Florrie White) and her hair tucked back neatly (by London-based hair guru Ali Pirzadeh), the 36-year-old beauty was a total vision. Though we would have wanted to see the look paired with some bold jewels, the watch she wore (presumably by Swiss luxury label IWC Schaffhausen) made sense considering the event she attended with Adriana Lima, Karolina Kurkova, Hilary Swank and Scott Eastwood.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day