- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rosario Dawson and Katherine Heigl will star in Unforgettable, a female-centric thriller that is marking the directorial debut of veteran producer Denise Di Novi.
The script, written by Christina Hodson and David Leslie Johnson, centers on a woman struggling to start a new life with a new husband and his daughter but finds herself tormented by the man’s manipulative and mentally unstable ex-wife (Heigl).
Dawson is playing the new wife who has to fight for her family.
The production is due to begin shooting August 17 in Los Angeles. Di Novi is producing the feature with Alison Greenspan.
Dawson, whose last major feature role was opposite Chris Rock in Top Five, was a regular on the first season of Netflix’s Daredevil. She is reprising her role for the second season, which is now shooting.
Dawson is repped by CAA, Untitled, and Bloom Hergott.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
the hollywood reporter