- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
From the top of her perfectly coiffed bob to the bottom of her tasseled and slit Altuzarra skirt, Rose Byrne was the picture of perfection at Tuesday night’s New York premiere of Adult Beginners. And her pretty pink lip and luminous skin, by makeup artist Ana Marie, were the perfect complement to the romantic black-and-white ensemble.
“Rose’s look was fresh and flirty,” says Marie. To start she applied NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation ($48), and also NARS Orgasm blush ($30). “I placed it just on the apples of her cheeks,” says the makeup artist (who has worked with Naomi Watts and Amanda Seyfried), who also used NARS Contour Blush ($42).
For the actress’ eyes, Marie “used the NARS Violetta Eyeshadow Duo ($35). I applied NARS Mambo Brown Pencil ($23) to Rose’s upper and lower lash line and smudged to create a soft smoky eye.” Additionally she filled in her enviable brows with Anastasia Medium Brown Pencil ($23).
As for her perfect pink pout — “a pop of color,” says Marie — that was courtesy of NARS Satin Lip Color in Yu ($26).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day