- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Congrats are in order for Rose Byrne and Bobby Cannavale — the couple have welcomed a baby!
Cannavale, 45, unveiled the news on Friday evening while appearing on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.
Read more ‘Zoolander‘ Creates Real “Center for People Who Don’t Age Good” in N.Y.
“I had a baby on Monday, yes,” the Vinyl actor said during the show. “You know, I didn’t do anything.”
He continued, joking, “We [men] don’t do anything and I’m so tired. I think I’ve gained 28 pounds since Monday. I mean, I’m not kidding you. Like, this jacket fit so well, like, last Thursday. But I’ve been eating so much.”
Cannavale also revealed that his baby boy with Byrne, 36, is named Rocco and he “is doing well.”
The couple, who have stayed pretty mum about their relationship, started dating in 2012 and have starred together in 2014’s Annie and Adult Beginners.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day