- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO — Roseanne Barr is returning to Canadian TV after a 12 year absence.
Canadian female-skewing cable channel W Network has acquired the Lifetime Television docu-series Roseanne’s Nuts from 3 Ball Productions/Eyeworks USA.
The series features the veteran comic and TV actor running a fully-functional 40-acre macadamia and live stock farm on Hawaii’s Big Island alongside long-time boyfriend Johnny Argent and son Jake.
Corus Entertainment’s W Network has also acquired for Fall 2011 Lifetime’s Picker Sisters, which features Extreme Home Makeover’s Tanya McQueen and Tracy Huston, USA Networks’ Necessary Roughness, which stars Callie Thorne (Rescue Me), and the Bravo reality series Rocco’s Dinner Party, hosted by celebrity chef Rocco DiSpirito.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize
Jason Ritter Jokes His First Hollywood Job Was a “Full-on Nepotism Hire” Thanks to His Dad John Ritter