- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Proving nothing is impossible in the world of daytime television, Rosie O’Donnell is coming back to The View, at least for a day.
The show announced Monday that O’Donnell will be a guest on the daytime gabfest on Feb. 7, the first time she’s returned to the show since she served as co-host from 2006-2007.
PHOTOS: 15 Possible ‘View’ Panelists to Fill the Empty Seats
O’Donnell’s one-year tenure as a panelist on the ABC show was notably stormy. O’Donnell said after leaving that she had experienced something like post-traumatic stress disorder, and show creator Barbara Walters said she resented the way O’Donnell dumped on the show.
Walters said Monday that she has great affection for O’Donnell. She called O’Donnell a lively and engaging guest who is a part of the show’s history.
This is Walters’ last season on the show.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize
Jason Ritter Jokes His First Hollywood Job Was a “Full-on Nepotism Hire” Thanks to His Dad John Ritter