- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Police have found Rosie O’Donnell‘s 17-year-old daughter, Chelsea, who was reported missing earlier this week. She had not been seen since leaving the family’s home north of New York City last Tuesday.
O’Donnell’s daughter left the house with a therapy dog. She had not been taking needed medication, according to O’Donnell’s spokeswoman, Cindi Berger.
She was last seen wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, dark ripped blue jeans, gray Converse sneakers and a black backpack. Police authorities in Rockland County, New York, have been searching for her since Sunday. O’Donnell tweeted early Tuesday that her daughter may be in New York City, which is about 25 miles south of her home in Nyack.
Later in the afternoon, O’Donnell posted another tweet stating that her daughter had been found and was “safe in police custody.”
chelsea has been found and is safe in police custody – thank u all for the help and light #missingchildren
— Rosie (@Rosie) August 18, 2015
August 18, 3:38 p.m. — Updated with ODonnell’s tweet stating her daughter has been found.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day