- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Model, DJ, and Orange is the New Black actress Ruby Rose has been named the face of Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren’s spring collection, alongside model and friend Hailey Baldwin, who was the face of the brand’s previous season.
The brand is taking a creative approach for the campaign, unveiling the ads as a four-part series on Denim & Supply’s Instagram. The ads, shot in a Brooklyn warehouse, are being referred to as a cinematic social series.
A photo posted by Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren (@denimandsupplyrl) on
Rose told PeopleStyle, “I love the fact that [Denim & Supply] is using Instagram to create these mini films, these little 15-second cinematics, because I definitely get a lot of the information, my inspiration and style inspiration from social media platforms, and on Instagram especially.”
It’s not the first foray into modeling for the multi-hyphenate star, who became the face of Maybelline in 2010 and even got a tattoo to express her thanks to the beauty brand in 2014.
Watch the first episode of the series on the brand’s Instagram below, entitled Episode 1: Ruby takes on Brooklyn.
A video posted by Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren (@denimandsupplyrl) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day