- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Since relocating from New York to L.A. last year, Ruffian designers Brian Wolk and Claude Morais are continuing to show their love for Hollywood with the launch of a new line called Wolk Morais.
According to a release, the collection — which is designed, sourced and manufactured in L.A. — will debut with a runway show at Hollywood’s Kohn Gallery on April 13, marking the one-year anniversary of their move to Hollywood. The runway show will also feature a pre-shop option that will benefit L.A.-based nonprofit The Art of Elysium. Pieces retail from $795 to $4995.
In describing the new line, Wolk told WWD that it’s “luxury sportswear with evening elements.” The eponymous label will only be shown during the resort and pre-fall season.
With Ruffian-brand fans already found in Rose McGowan, Jada Pinkett Smith and Michelle Monaghan, it won’t be long until we see more famous faces in the Wolk Morais designs.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day