- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There are so many components of a fashion show — the clothes being first, of course. But beyond the draping, billowing and beading is a whole lot of production value — killer runway soundtracks included. Show music can be as thoughtfully curated as models are casted. And on Tuesday, while viewing the fall ’14 collections of Tory Burch, Rodarte and Naeem Khan, we kept track of the tunes played during each show. Then we made a Spotify playlist for your (and our own) listening pleasure.
From Steve Miller Band and Sonic Youth covers at Rodarte’s ’70s cult-infused, Star Wars disco fest (where Dakota Fanning sat front row) to the lyrical stylings of L.A. darlings Haim at Naeem Khan’s black-tie-worthy affair, here’s what we heard at New York Fashion Week on Tuesday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Portia de Rossi
James Gordon Meek