- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This story first appeared in the Dec. 13 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
LE PALAIS THE CRESCENT PLACE
Price: $32.75 million
Who Sold It: Joyce Rey and Stacy Gottula, Coldwell Banker Previews Int’l
Designed and built by Mohamed Hadid, this 48,000-square-foot limestone mansion in Beverly Hills reportedly was purchased by Lola Karimova-Tillyaeva, the daughter of the president of Uzbekistan.
MADONNA’S BEVERLY HILLS SPREAD
Price: $20 million
Who Sold It: Kurt Rappaport, Westside Estate Agency and Barry Peele, Sotheby’s International Realty Beverly Hills
Madonna sold her 17,000-square-foot manse with tennis court, massive pool and two guest homes that she and ex Guy Ritchie purchased from Sela Ward in 2003 for $12 million.
MORAGA VINEYARDS ESTATE
Price: $28.8 million
Who Sold It: Delphin Mann, Coldwell Banker Previews Int’l
The 13-acre Bel Air estate was purchased by Rupert Murdoch in August. With a 7,500-square-foot main residence and on-site wine cave, the purchase price included about $4 million worth of vino.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Hollywood Reporter
saturday night live