- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Here’s some news privacy advocates might not like: Rupert Murdoch has been testing out his new drone.
The News Corp and 21st Century Fox chairman, who’s long been dogged by accusations that his tabloid newspapers weren’t overly keen on privacy laws, tweeted a picture of the test to his 530,000 followers.
— Rupert Murdoch (@rupertmurdoch) October 28, 2014
Murdoch took the picture while he was attending the Wall Street Journal’s global digital tech event, WSJD Live, where Apple CEO Tim Cook, Alibaba head Jack Ma, former Microsoft exec Steve Ballmer and director James Cameron are among the keynote speakers.
— Rebecca Blumenstein (@RBlumenstein) October 28, 2014
In September, the FAA loosened its restrictions on the use of drones during movie shoots, approving exemptions for six aerial production companies.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day