- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Ruzanna Kegeyan and John Short have been added to Hyde Park International as the company’s president and vice president, respectively. The execs will oversee international sales for the outfit, a Hyde Park Entertainment Group subsidiary.
Current president Mimi Steinbauer steps down October 3 to launch her own independent international sales company. CFO Bob Lewis has extended his contract with the company through 2016. Joe D’Angelo will also join the international sales and marketing team.
“I am thrilled to have Ruzanna join us at Hyde Park,” said chairman and CEO Ashok Amritraj. “Her international experience and professionalism perfectly represents the way I conduct my business. She and John will make a terrific sales team. I wish Mimi the best of luck with her new company. I have enjoyed working with her over the last few years and we will miss her.”
Kegeyan was previously executive vp of worldwide sales and acquisitions for IM Global. Short most recently served as vp of YFG International. At the upcoming American Film Market, the new team will shop the features Jayne Mansfield’s Car, starring Billy Bob Thornton and Robert Duvall; The Bleeder, starring Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts; Richard Linklater’s Bernie; Blue Valentine; and Our Idiot Brother.
Hyde Park’s current slate includes Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance 3D and The Double, which opens October 28.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day