- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ryan Gosling’s many millions of admirers surely let out a sad sigh or maybe even a tear today as photographs emerged of the actor with — gasp — dark brown hair. Although it’s probably impossible for the star to ever look bad, it’s definitely not his best look.
Just a couple days ago Gosling was pictured stepping into Soho’s Apple store with his normal dirty-blond ‘do. Now he’s filming The Big Short in New Orleans — alongside Brad Pitt, who’s also sporting a different, less hot hairstyle, Christian Bale and Steve Carell — with a slightly curly mop of deep brunette hair on his head.
No word on what product was used for his dye job, or whether he’s the recipient of a perm, but the movie’s department head hairstylist is Adruitha Lee, who also lead the team on 12 Years A Slave and Dallas Buyers Club. At least her longtime expertise in hairstyling — she’s also worked with Angelina Jolie — makes us breathe easier knowing Gosling is in good hands for his (hopefully) imminent return to blond.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day