- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This installment of the series features Allan McLeod, who drank half a bottle of whiskey, and then attempts to recite the holiday classic, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas. The retelling of the tale turns out to be a tremendous challenge for McLeod, who stumbles with the poem, at one point saying, “The children were hung.”
But it’s no matter to Gosling, who stars in the skit. He and Eva Mendes start out snuggled warmly in bed, but then Gosling jumps out of bed when “such a clatter” arises.
Gosling looks out the window to see Jim Carrey dressed as Santa riding on his sleigh. Carrey, who has already gotten plenty of experience playing The Grinch, makes a very jolly St. Nick, and uses his expressive eyebrows to their full potential. According to McLeod’s retelling of the poem, “His cheeks were like jelly.”
What else does this instant-holiday classic feature? Gosling’s face lit by candlelight and Carrey’s twinkling, blinking eyes.
And puppies in reindeer antlers — because what’s more Christmas-y than that?
Watch the NSFW clip below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day