- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In recent years, Gosling has become one of the most in-demand actors among the 30-something set thanks to his versatility in both studio and indie fare, covering a wide swath of genres.
He nabbed a best actor Oscar nomination for the indie drama Half Nelson and solidified his leading man status with the tearjerker romance The Notebook. But the star of such films as The Ides of March and Drive also is known for the roles he turns down, including Danny Boyle‘s 127 Hours. He was Universal’s prototype for Christian Grey in Fifty Shades of Grey but expressed no interest.
He will make his feature directorial debut with the upcoming fantasy thriller How to Catch a Monster, starring Saoirse Ronan, Iain De Caestecker and Christina Hendricks.
Gosling will continue to be repped by IFA Talent Agency and Sloane Offer Weber and Dern.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day