- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The move is surprising given that the Mouseketeer turned A-lister had been with reps Ilene Feldman and Carolyn Govers since his early days. In October 2013, he and Govers moved together from Artist Management to Anonymous, then a few days later agent Feldman shuttered her IFA Talent to join Rick Yorn’s LBI.
“Ryan has two people in his life, me and Carolyn,” Feldman told THR at the time. “He’s always had me and Carolyn. That’s what he wants.”
Gosling remained without an agent until February of this year, when he signed with CAA’s Bryan Lourd weeks before the Oscars (in which he was nominated for La La Land). He was most recently seen opposite Harrison Ford in Blade Runner 2049, which earned a soft $32.8 million in its domestic debut. The film has earned $158 million worldwide to date.
Next, he’ll reunite with director Damien Chazelle for First Man, in which he’s playing Neil Armstrong.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day