- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively’s towheaded tots just made their Hollywood debut. Literally.
The Reynolds children attended the unveiling ceremony for their pop’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Hollywood Boulevard on Thursday afternoon, marking their first public appearance before the paparazzi.
Prior to Thursday’s ceremony, the only photo that had been revealed of James was one of her small thumb on Reynolds’ Instagram when she was just 6 months old. Now 2, James is not only walking and talking, but she’s wearing designer digs, too. The eldest Reynolds spawn was decked out in a Coach varsity jacket featuring the brand’s new mascot, Rexy the T-rex, and matching star-spangled tights. (Her fashionable dad, on the other hand, was outfitted in Brunello Cucinelli, while mama Lively wore a blue Versace number.)
The couple’s youngest daughter, born in September, was also in tow. The baby’s name has not yet been revealed.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day