- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Three short days ago, good-looking person Ryan Reynolds blessed us with his presence on Instagram. He has since been ‘gramming away, posting photos to promote his new movie, Deadpool, as well as a few de rigeur pics essential to every healthy Insta account, such as shots of his puppies and his sweet ride (in Reynolds’ case, a shiny new motorcycle).
Though there is a noticeable lack of selfies, the actor made up for his missing mug by posting a soul-crushingly adorable photo of baby James “thumb wrestling” with her pop. Reynolds captioned the photo, “Thumb wrestling isn’t always fair. Curiously, my hand is the small one.”
The Insta post is the photo-hungry public’s first glimpse of baby James, as Reynolds and his equally good-looking wife, Blake Lively (who also regrammed her hubby’s pic), have been uber protective of their tiny tot’s privacy. But even if it’s just a tiny, cuddly hand, we’ll take it.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day