- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Ryan Seacrest Productions has appointed Mike Iverson svp of sales and corporate partnerships, the company announced on Wednesday.
The veteran radio executive will focus on securing accounts for nationally syndicated morning show On Air with Ryan Seacrest, which calls Los Angeles’ 102.7 KIIS-FM home, as well as the Seacrest-hosted weekly Top 40 program. Iverson will also develop multi-media platform packages with major brands.
PHOTOS: Emmys 2012: Behind the Scenes With TV’s Biggest Reality Players
He’ll report directly to CEO Adam Sher and also work with RSP’s brand relations and new media teams, led by Kelly Mullens Brown and Sibyl Goldman.
In recent months, RSP has made a concerted effort to beef up its senior management, specifically in the areas of unscripted projects and scripted programming.
STORY: Ryan Seacrest Productions Taps Former Yahoo Exec to Head Digital Division
Iverson arrives from Premiere Networks where he was national account manager for the last two years, handling such syndicated brands as Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Andy Dean, Nikki Sixx, Elvis Duran and Steve Harvey.
Launched in 2006, Ryan Seacrest Productions has grown into a TV powerhouse, producing popular shows like Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Married to Jonas for E! as well as Shahs of Sunset for Bravo. In April 2012, Clear Channel acquired a minority stake in RSP.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day