- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ryan Seacrest Productions has tapped Izzie Pick Ashcroft as executive vp current, unscripted programming, the company announced Monday.
The Los Angeles-based Ashcroft, currently BBC Worldwide Productions L.A.’s senior vp programming, development and production, will begin her new position at the entertainment production company early next year.
She will report to RSP CEO Adam Sher.
At BBC Worldwide Productions L.A., she oversaw a team that developed and formatted shows for cable and broadcast networks, including Bravo’s Ladies of London, The CW’s Breaking Pointe, OWN’s Lovetown, USA, Oxygen’s The Next Big Thing and ABC’s Skating With the Stars.
Prior to her current position, Ashcroft was showrunner on Dancing With the Stars and was part of the original team behind Strictly Come Dancing; she was vital in the development and launch of both formats in the U.S. and U.K.
The news comes weeks after RSP tapped two senior executives to the team as it bulks up its programming efforts.
Hailing from the U.K., Ashcroft is a graduate of University of Exeter.
RSP is behind E!’s Kardashian franchise, as well as Bravo’s Shahs of Sunset, A&E’s Montecito, Esquire’s How I Rock It, Telemundo’s Superstar Showdown and ABC’s upcoming scripted series Mixology.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jamie Lee Curtis