- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actress plays Sweet Dee, the lone female in the gang, on the FXX comedy, which originated on FX and aired its 10th season in the spring. Last year FXX picked up the series through season 12, which will make it the longest-running live-action comedy in cable television, ever.
Olson appears in Warner Bros.’ new Vacation follow-up, which opens this week, and will voice a character in the Pixar sequel Finding Dory, which will be released next June 17. She and Lake Bell also will star as the title characters in the animated comedy Cassius & Clay, which FX ordered to pilot in May.
In Olson, UTA gains yet another comedy talent who is coming from CAA, joining clients including Will Ferrell, Zooey Deschanel and Sarah Silverman who have all made that move over the past four months. She continues to be managed by Amy Slomovits at Haven Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day