- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence has come a long way in a very short time.
It seems like only yesterday — O.K., two years ago — that she was new on the awards circuit for her breakthrough role in Winters Bone, set in the Ozarks.
Two years later, with a new stylist (Rachel Zoe) and more red carpet confidence, she stepped out on the SAG Awards red carpet in a Dior couture gown by Raf Simons, Chopard jewelry and Jimmy Choo heels.
The gown is a strapless, simple navy number and her long blonde tousled hair is worn swept to the side. Her lips are a classic crimson red.
Lawrence certainly doesn’t look like she’s recovering from walking pneumonia. But that’s what she told E! red carpet hostess Guiliana Rancic, who literally jumped back when informed of Lawrence’s highly contagious status.
Tell us: Do you like Jennifer’s couture gown?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day