- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn and “it” accessory designer Brett Heyman of the evening bag label Edie Parker cooked up something extra special to go with her dazzling midnight blue Monique Lhuillier gown at the SAG Awards on Saturday. When the drama actress nominee stepped out on the red carpet, she showed off a custom black lacquer box clutch emblazoned with the television show’s periodic table logo in silver glitter.
“I’m a huge fan of Breaking Bad and of the gorgeous and talented Anna Gunn,” Heyman, Edie Parker’s founder and designer (who named the brand after her daughter), told Pret-a-Reporter. “Anna has been very supportive and we wanted to make her something as lasting and unforgettable as her performance to celebrate her SAG nomination.”
While the designer has created bespoke clutches in the past (a name or monogram, beloved by the fashion crowd), Gunn’s bag marks the first one-of-a-kind design for the red carpet. “We think it’s the coolest bespoke bag we have ever made,” said Heyman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day