- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Naomi Watts, who was accompanied by husband Liev Schreiber, looked divine in a deep-blue floral-embellished Burberry gown. Sarah Hyland showed off her “Angelina Jo-Leg” in an indigo-colored J.Mendel dress, while Claire Danes chose a neck-plunging two-toned dress by Stella McCartney.
See more SAG Awards: Red-Carpet Photos
Styled by Harriet Byczok, Game of Thrones star Maisie Williams stood out in a strapless Ermanno Scervino frock. Diane Lane stepped out in a midnight-blue single-shoulder number. On the other side of the color spectrum, Eva Amurri Martino opted for a bright-blue cut-out ensemble that showed off her toned tummy.
FROM LEFT: Maisie Williams, left, Diane Lane and Eva Amurri Martino on the SAGs red carpet. (Photos: Getty Images)
On a lighter note, Brie Larson donned a powder-blue Versace gown that was complemented by orange lips, and January Jones turned heads in a draped Schiaparelli couture look with Aurelie Bidermann jewelry. Rounding out the true-blue vibe was a statuesque Gwendoline Christie in a silk Lanvin gown from the spring 2016 runway.
FROM LEFT: Brie Larson, January Jones and Gwendoline Christie on the SAGs red carpet. (Photos: Getty Images)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day