- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jessica Chastain has been varying up her colors all awards season, as well as the lengths of her dresses. And she continued to do so at the Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
Her white Givenchy at the Golden Globes was smattered with beads and a slim waist, but it wasn’t the best color or shape for her figure. We liked her pink gown at the Critic’s Choice Awards much better. The problem is, when you’re a redhead, you have to be very careful with color.
So, her deep blue Calvin Klein sleek gown, paired with elegant diamond and sapphire Harry Winston jewels, at the SAG Awards is a welcome change. It fits her body magnificently and the bustier part makes the streamlined dress sexy. It’s actually a perfect SAG dress – simple, with a standout color, and one good detail, the corsetted bustier.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day