- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
She told THR that the dress was chosen from the many that her stylist brought over for consideration to wear on the carpet at Sunday’s event.
“It fit beautifully and you know it’s comfortable and I like it,” she said. Rivera and many memebers of the Glee cast attended the awards show since Glee was nominated for outstanding performance by an ensemble in a comedy series. It went up against Modern Family, 30 Rock, The Big Bang Theory and The Office.
Rivera, who plays the tough cheerleader Santana on the hit show, revealed some spicy news about an upcoming all-Latin episode of the show that will feature Ricky Martin.
“There’s some Spanish speaking in it, so I’m excited for that to air,” she told THR.
“I actually did a duet with Ricky, so that was like a dream-come-true. He’s like a legend,” she added.
Martin will play a musically inclined Spanish teacher on the episode that will air in February. Rivera, who told THR that she was a fan of Bridesmaids, said that working with Martin helped her learn a few things.
“He definitely helped me improve my Spanish,” she said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day