- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In conjunction with the SAG Awards ceremony on Sunday, the Guild is holding an online charity auction that runs from Friday through Monday, Feb. 8.
Among the cool items up for sale are a six-liter Champagne Taittinger bottle signed by all of the SAG Awards winners, set visits to ET, The Insider and E! News and a special experience at the Magic Castle for four.
SAG nominees also donated items, including a Revenant script and poster signed by Leonardo DiCaprio and Alejandro G. Inarritu, a leather-bound Room script signed by its cast and a Big Short poster signed by its cast.
Television items include a Downton Abbey complete series DVD set with a book signed by the cast, a photo signed by Rami Malek and Christian Slater from Mr. Robot and a special-edition Carol Burnett Barbie doll signed by the comedienne herself.
The full list of items (and bidding) can be found here.
Proceeds from the auction support SAG-AFTRA Foundation’s children’s literacy programs: BookPALS (Performing Artists for Literacy in Schools) and Storyline Online, where professional actors read to close to 6 million children in classrooms and online every month. The auction also supports the Foundation’s Catastrophic Health Fund and Emergency Assistance Program for performers in need.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day