- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Salvatore Ferragamo is getting into the movie business the debut of Walking Stories, a film movie directed by Luca Guadagnino. The Italian fashion house’s romantic comedy will be released in eight bi-weekly episodes, accompanied by a behind-the-scenes video for each short.
Joining Lauren Hutton are young actors Kaya Scodelario, Tom Ellis, Billy Manussen, Nathalie Buscombe, and Lee Roy Kunze, who star in the love story that takes place between Los Angeles — where the late designer earned the nickname “shoemaker to the stars” for dressing actresses including Dolores Del Rio, Gloria Swanson and Bette Davis — Shanghai and Florence.
Guadagnino’s previous projects include directing the 2010 film, I Am Love, which starred Tilda Swinton, as well as short fashion films for Giorgio Armani and Sergio Rossi.
The first episode for Walking Stories can be viewed below, or on Ferragamo.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day