- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
HLN has announced the hosts for the 40th annual Daytime Emmy Awards.
Good Morning America‘s Sam Champion will join HLN’s A.J. Hammer and Robin Meade to host the annual awards show, the cable network announced Wednesday.
Country singer Meade, who hosts HLN’s Morning Express, will perform both best song nominees during the June 16 ceremony at the Beverly Hilton. She’ll cover Sheryl Crow’s “This Day” from Katie; and Little Big Town’s “Good Afternoon America” from Good Afternoon America during the event, which will be broadcast from 8-10 p.m.
Hammer, who hosts HLN’s Showbiz Tonight, will additionally host this year’s live red carpet special, Showbiz @ The Daytime Emmys, alongside HLN’s Christi Paul.
Presenters set for the annual awards show include Rachael Ray, Kathy Griffin and the cast of The Talk, joining the previously announced Steve Harvey, Betty White, Wayne Brady, Alex Trebek, Bethenny Frankel, Kris Jenner and more.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day