- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sam Shepard, Rosanna Arquette, Jordi Molla and French star Vincent Perez are joining Dermot Mulroney and Diane Kruger in the organ transplant thriller “Run for Her Life.”
Shepard plays a district attorney whose illegal heart transplant persuades Mulroney and Kruger’s characters to seek one for their daughter. Arquette plays a pediatrician they consult with, and Perez plays a doctor whose practice isn’t quite what it seems to be. Molla plays a corrupt police officer.
Nathalie Marciano and Michelle Chydzik Sowa of 26 Films, which produced Nia Vardalos’ upcoming “My Life in Ruins,” are producing the feature with Jennifer Kelly. Principal photography is under way in New Mexico.
Shepard, whose latest play “Kicking a Dead Horse” debuted last month at New York’s Public Theater, is repped by ICM and Eighth Square Entertainment.
Arquette is repped by Abrams Artist Agency and Brillstein Entertainment Partners. Molla (“Che”) is repped by Paradigm and AIM. Perez (“Queen Margot”) is repped by ICM, United Agents, Artmedia and Schiff Co.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day