- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Conan O’Brien isn’t the only late-night host racking up frequent-flyer miles: On Wednesday’s Full Frontal host Samantha Bee announced that her show will be traveling to Puerto Rico next month for a one-hour special.
At the end of her “Apology Race” segments — a Donald Trump-themed spoof on The Amazing Race — on Wednesday night, Full Frontal correspondent Allana Harkin spoke to a woman who said that Trump hadn’t done anything for Puerto Ricans except “throw paper towels at us.” When Harkin said she wished she could have done “more” for disappointed U.S. territory citizens, Full Frontal host Samantha Bee announced the upcoming March 28 special in a voiceover.
On tonight’s and next week’s episodes, Bee’s correspondents are traveling the globe to “apologize for” the words and actions of U.S. president Donald Trump. On Wednesday, correspondents traveled to Haiti, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Indianapolis, Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Brooklyn and New York City as part of the The Amazing Race spoof.
The one-hour special will air on Wednesday, March 28 at 10:30 p.m. PT.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day