- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Samuel Goldwyn Films has ordered Another Round.
Mads Mikkelsen leads a cast that includes Thomas Bo Larsen, Lars Ranthe, and Magnus Millang.
The four play 50-something high-school teachers who decide to test a theory that they will work and live better if they maintain a constant level of alcohol in their blood. After initial positive results, they decide to take their experiment to the extremes.
After Toronto, Another Round will tour the fall festivals, heading to San Sebastian and the BFI London Film Festival. The film was also selected for the Cannes Label 2020. Nordisk will launch the film in Danish cinemas on Sept 24.
International sales outfit TrustNordisk, which negotiated the deal with Samuel Goldwyn, pre-sold Another Round to most of the world, with key deals including to StudioCanal for the U.K. and Ireland, Haut et Court for France, Weltkino for Germany and Austria, Klockworx for Japan and Mongrel Media for Canada.
Sisse Graum Jorgensen and Kasper Dissing produced the film for Zentropa Entertainments3 in co-production with Film i Väst, Zentropa Sweden, Topkapi Films and Zentropa Netherlands.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day