- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
All eyes have been on Saoirse Ronan as of late and there’s no denying why — she’s been killing it on the red carpet. And at Saturday’s SAG Awards, the Brooklyn actress did not disappoint as she stepped out in a blush Michael Kors Collection gown and loose upswept bun.
See more SAG Awards: Red-Carpet Photos
To elevate the elegant look, the Irish beauty and her stylist, Elizabeth Saltzman, chose a pair of Forevermark Diamonds winged earrings with round brilliant diamonds set in 18k white gold, valued at $50,000.
Saltzman (who also works with Gwyneth Paltrow) shared that those earrings were their first choice because of “the upward sweep and timelessness — they were simple without being uninteresting.” Added the style guru: “They were fresh and cool, yet still old Hollywood.” It was also important to Ronan and Saltzman to choose diamonds that were responsibly sourced.
“The inspiration behind the look was just really focusing on her youthful beauty,” said Saltzman. “Clean and easy, effortless and chic.” Mission accomplished.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day