- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
“Angelic” is an adjective often associated with 21-year-old actress Saoirse Ronan, and it’s easy to see why. Throughout this awards season she’s wowed in a drapey white Saint Laurent number and a baby pink Michael Kors gown. And today she topped off the season with a sequined emerald Calvin Klein Collection gown as she stepped out at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood on Oscar Sunday. Styled by Elizabeth Saltzman, Ronan completed the look with matching drop earrings.
The Irish beauty, who is making her second trip to the Oscars in the running for an award (she also was nominated in 2008 for best supporting actress for her role in Atonement), is nominated this year for best actress for her performance in Brooklyn. Ronan is up against newcomer Brie Larson as well as Oscar vets Charlotte Rampling, Cate Blanchett and Jennifer Lawrence for the award.
The 88th Academy Awards — hosted by Chris Rock — airs live Sunday, Feb. 28, at 5:30 p.m. PT/8:30 p.m. ET on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day