- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Has TV’s favorite party girl finally outgrown the city?
But if you’re thinking that asking price might include a forgotten pair of Manolo Blahniks or a valuable Ferris Bueller jacket hanging in one of its many closets, buyer beware that the couple never actually lived in the residence.
The Sex and the City star and her multi-talented husband actually reside in their other Greenwich Village townhouse, where they recently hosted President Barack Obama for a campaign fundraiser.
The home boasts a “massive, beautifully detailed double parlor” with 12-foot ceilings and a “huge Boffi kitchen” and breakfast nook with direct access to the garden patio for al fresco dining. (Pictures of the home, spacious and tactfully decorated with sparse furnishings are available at the listing website.) The home also features seven working fireplaces, and has 12 rooms in all — five of them bedrooms.
Last spring, a nearby townhouse that served as the outdoor location where Carrie Bradshaw — Parker’s Sex and the City alter ego — contemplated the male mind while huffing many a cigarette, sold for just under $10 million.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day