- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
One would imagine it’d be hard for Sarah Jessica Parker to top the beautifully designed gown by Oscar de la Renta that she wore to last year’s Met Gala, but the actress has proven us wrong yet again. SJP stepped out in a Philip Treacy headpiece, SJP collection shoes and a stunning high-slit dress that she designed in collaboration with H&M at fashion’s biggest night, held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday in New York City. This year’s theme celebrates the museum’s Costume Institute exhibition, “China: Through the Looking Glass.”
While the Sex and the City alum has been missed on the small screen, she is working with HBO again for a new series called Divorce, which she will star in and produce. The actress, who has been busy promoting her shoe line, will next be seen in the romantic comedy All Roads Lead to Rome, which began shooting in Italy last October.
Parker celebrated her 50th birthday in March.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day