- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Over at Glamour, the magazine reveals the collection as part of its February issue, with the Sex and the City alum-turned-shoe-designer hinting at a nod to Carrie Bradshaw’s eccentric style. The range features classic pumps, canvas flats, lace-up booties and T-strap heels — named “The Carrie,” which her beloved character surely would have kept in her closest.
“I’m privileged that I played her,” Parker told Glamour. “I was exposed to so many beautiful shoes and to how they’re made. That role really cemented my love.”
The full preview comes on the heels of Lucky magazine’s sneak peek, revealing one shoe from the line last week, as reported by Racked.
Although it’s been 10 years since the hit HBO series ended, Parker recently hinted at a possible reunion in the February issue of InStyle. “A part of me thinks there is one last chapter to tell,” Parker told the glossy. “But timing is a peculiar thing. It isn’t a decision that can wait forever. I don’t want to have to wear muumuus!”
The SJP shoe line, which retails from $195 to $485, will be available at Nordstrom on Feb. 28.
View the entire collection at Glamour.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day