- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sarah Paulson is making jaw drops with her latest red-carpet look at Sunday’s Emmy Awards, held at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.
The actress, styled by Karla Welch, stepped out in a long-sleeve, fully embellished Prada gown with a plunging neckline. Before Paulson hit the step and repeat, Welch teased the ensemble on Instagram.
Paulson is nominated in two categories: best actress in a limited series for her role as Marcia Clark on The People v. O.J. Simpson and best supporting actress in a limited series or a television movie for American Horror Story: Hotel.
The 68th annual Emmy Awards, hosted by Jimmy Kimmel, airs live on Sunday, Sept. 18, at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Congressman Adam Schiff on Trump’s GOP Grip, Looming WGA Strike and His All-Time Favorite Show
Singer Kane Brown on His First Acting Gig on ‘Fire Country’: “The Perfect Start of My Acting Career” (Exclusive Video)
GLAAD Media Awards: Stars Denounce Attacks on LGBTQ+ Community as Bad Bunny, Christina Aguilera Accept Honors