- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Columbus Short, who exited the ABC drama Scandal in April after three seasons, was arrested in Dallas on Friday night, according to local media reports.
The 31-year-old actor was arrested and booked in police custody for public intoxication, local police confirmed to the Dallas Morning News. The newspaper said that Short was arrested while at Katy Trail Ice House bar and restaurant.
Representatives for the actor did not respond to The Hollywood Reporter‘s request for comment. A Dallas police department media relations officer could not be reached for a statement.
Short is facing a series of legal woes. On May 15, he pleaded not guilty over a felony battery charge during a March incident at a West Hollywood restaurant. He exited Scandal in April amid domestic abuse claims made by his wife, Tuere Short, who had filed for divorce.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day