- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Besides slaying the big screen in roles like Avengers’ Black Widow or Lucy’s leading heroine, actress Scarlett Johansson is hopping into the director’s seat for the next AMEX Unstaged show with Ellie Goulding next month, Billboard can exclusively reveal.
Aside from Hot 100 hits and fan favorites, expect material from Goulding’s third album, Delirium, at the show — the new album drops five days prior to the Nov. 11 concert in New York City.
Last month, the British songstress teased her new project with her infectious track “On My Mind,” produced by pop heavyweight Max Martin. The single’s video already clocks in at 45 million views on YouTube and shows Goulding riding on a horse through a Las Vegas casino.
As for ScarJo’s directing duties, it’s no surprise that the actress wants to get behind the camera. In 2013, she said she would be helming the film version of Truman Capote’s novel, Summer Crossing, yet to be released.
To witness Johansson’s vision and Goulding’s set, fans can tune in via livestream at 8 p.m. ET, followed by a 24-hour rebroadcast here.
Catch a sneak peek in the trailer below.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day