- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Host Scarlett Johansson stepped into the high-heeled shoes of Ivanka Trump on NBC’s Saturday Night Live over the weekend.
Appearing in a spoof of a perfume commercial, Johansson’s Trump walked through a lavish black-tie affair as all heads turned to watch.
A voiceover introduced her: “She’s beautiful, she’s powerful, she’s complicit.”
She then gazed at herself in the mirror, only to see Alec Baldwin as President Donald Trump reflected back.
“A feminist, an advocate, a champion for women, but, like, how?” the voiceover asked, before noting, “When she watches Titanic she thinks she’s Rose — sorry, girl, you’re Billy Zane.”
The fake ad concluded with the tagline: “The fragrance for the woman who could stop all this, but won’t.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize
Jason Ritter Jokes His First Hollywood Job Was a “Full-on Nepotism Hire” Thanks to His Dad John Ritter
Andrew Lloyd Webber Says His Son Is Critically Ill, Will Miss ‘Bad Cinderella’ Broadway Opening