- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The ad shows people using different forms of technology before eventually showing a woman during an auditing session.
“We live in an age of technological wonder,” says the voice in the ad. “At the touch of a button, an infinite source of answers to any question you might ask, except for one. The one we thirst for. The question that lies at the intersection of technology and spirituality: Who am I?”
This is not the first time the church has paid to air an ad during the pricey platform. Scientology ads aired during the Super Bowl in 2013, 2014 and 2015 as well.
Last year, the church aired their ad in light of ongoing controversy over the doc Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief, which had premiered earlier that year during the 2015 Sundance Film Festival.
Watch the ad below:
Watch the Scientology “Who Am I?” TV ad airing during the Big Game!
Posted by Scientology on Sunday, February 7, 2016
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day