- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cohen, the CEO of F— Cancer, a nonprofit organization she founded following her mother’s breast cancer diagnosis in 2009, said yes on Jan. 5, Us Weekly reports, and alluded to the proposal on Instagram. The two had just returned from vacationing in the Caribbean when the 32-year-old Braun popped the question at his Hollywood Hills home.
While Bieber, undoubtedly Braun’s biggest client, has yet to respond to the news officially, the 19-year-old singer told The Hollywood Reporter during an interview in November that Braun had “found a really great girl.” Speaking of Cohen, he added, “She’s made him a lot better. He’s really happy … and when he’s happy, I’m happy.”
Cohen is a native of Vancouver, while Braun grew up in Connecticut.
The news comes on the heels of the Christmas release of Believe, Bieber’s second concert documentary, which was self-financed by the singer and Braun and tells the continuing tale of the pop star’s astonishing success — and the growing pains that come with it.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day