- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Scott Rudin and the creators of the Comedy Central series Workaholics are teaming up together for a comedy feature, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.
No details have been given but Kyle Newacheck, who created the show with Adam DeVine, Blake Anderson, Anders Holm, Connor Pritchard and Dominic Russo, would direct the movie. (Newacheck is also the series’ lead helmer.)
Anderson, DeVine and Holm will write and star in the comedy. The project is in the early stages of development.
Workaholics tells the tale of three recent college graduates (Anderson, DeVine and Holm) who continue their immature ways well past the point that they should while they work at a telemarketing company.
The show is due to start its’ fourth season in January 2014.
Editor’s Note: An earlier version of this story incorrectly reported that the project was an adaptation of the Workaholics TV series.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day