- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Scott Weiland is a newlywed.
The former Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver frontman married photographer Jamie Wachtel on Saturday at their Los Angeles home, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
“We had the most beautiful, heartfelt ceremony,” Wachtel told People of the intimate event. “We all cried and laughed. Scott and I are over the moon.”
The bride, 35, wore a vintage dress from Paper Bag Princess in Beverly Hills, while Weiland, 45, wore John Varvatos, according to People.
The couple met in 2011 while filming music videos for his Christmas album, The Most Wonderful Time of the Year. They became engaged in November 2012 after about a year of dating.
This is Weiland’s third marriage. He has two children from his second marriage, to model Mary Forsberg, whom he divorced in 2007.
Weiland next performs with his band The Wildabouts on Aug. 17 in Philadelphia.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day