- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Neve Campbell, who returns to the Scream franchise next year, is in negotiations to star in Singularity being directed by Roland Joffe.
Josh Hartnett is toplining the drama, which takes place in 1778 and 2015, involves intertwining souls, past lives and a ring. Hartnett is playing two characters: an archeologist who falls into a coma and a British captain in colonial India.
Campbell will play Hartnett’s wife and fellow archeologist in 2015, who gets stuck in a sunken ship while trying to retrieve a ring.
The movie is scheduled to begin shooting in Australia and India in January.
Campbell, repped by ICM and Forster Entertainment, recently wrapped the indie drama Owl Song and will be seen next year reprising the role of Sidney Prescott, the heroine of the Scream movie franchise, with Scream 4.
Georg Szalai reported from New York.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day