- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Human Experiment is a new documentary which explores chemicals that are in everyday household products.
The film, directed by Dana Nachman and Don Hardy Jr., is executive produced and narrated by Sean Penn.
Penn, known for his activism on a variety of issues including rebuilding Haiti after the terrible 2010 earthquake, worked with Nachman and Hardy on their prior documentary, Witch Hunt. In all, this marks the third collaboration for Nachman, Hardy and Penn.
Here, The Hollywood Reporter exclusively hosts a new trailer for The Human Experiment.
The film, which is scheduled to screen at festivals in the fall, follows a band of unlikely activists in order to investigate the personal costs associated with the chemicals in common household products. It will have its world premiere at the Mill Valley Film Festival in October, THR has learned exclusively.
KTF Films produced the pic, and Josh Braun of Submarine is handling sales.
Watch the exclusive trailer above.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day