- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Their Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to confirm they are expecting a baby in April 2015,” the palace said in a statement. “The Duchess of Cambridge continues to be affected by hyperemesis gravidarum, but her condition is steadily improving” it added about her health complications tied to the pregnancy, which include nausea, vomiting and dehydration.
Middleton had to cancel a series of engagements after her pregnancy was announced Sept. 8 because of her condition. She also suffered from it during her pregnancy with Prince George, whose birth was a big international media event.
British media reports on Monday said that the news of the April due date suggests that Middleton could give birth around the end of April. She and Prince William will celebrate their fourth wedding anniversary on April 29.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Portia de Rossi